The course is designed for individuals who are contemplating becoming entrepreneur and the ones who already made a GIGANTIC step to transform their Idea to Reality.
Apprenticeships are a phenomenal opportunity to achieve this. It is an ultimate model for work-based learning and a fantastic gateway to opportunities in the business world. Working with local industries, global organizations and entrepreneurs, students develop a rounded skill set that means they can hit the ground running when they enter the real world – whether that's as entrepreneurs in their own right or whether they choose to start their career in an existing business. Apprentices can extract the most value from an apprenticeship by being exposed to several businesses and sectors during their apprenticeship term.
10 month program
Class size is limited to 40 students
Phase I - Foundation ( 10 to 12 weeks)
- Classes 2 hours per week
- Each class is broken up into 2 parts – New material by CSEAA Faculty & Experience Share by real life entrepreneur
Phase II - Engagement ( 10 to 12 weeks)
- All student apprentices will be required to conduct in-depth analysis of small & medium size business that is a part of CSEAA ecosystem
- Students will work in groups of 3 to 4 people
- Each group will conduct analysis of minimum of 3 businesses from 3 unrelated industries
- Groups & students within each group will be judged based on feedback of entrepreneurs, whose businesses were analyzed and several other factors.
- Groups will be meeting in person and online with CSEAA Mentor to review ongoing activities
Phase III - Real World (10 to 12 weeks)
- All student apprentices will be placed in the following 3 categories:
- Apprentice to Founder/CEO
- Member of Salesforce team
- Entrepreneur (CSEAA Angel Fund might invest up to $5,000)
- At the end of this Phase III, each student apprentice will present his/her final project to CSEAA faculty, investors, and entrepreneurs
Admission and Selection Process
1. Application & Picture
2. Essay – 3 pages maximum.
- Topic – My life 10 years from now
- Helpful Hints: Imagine your life 10 years from now – What do you do? What are your most important qualities? What opportunities are your pursuing? How are you trying to change the world? Who is in your network? How your actions benefit society or how do you give back? What actions do you need to take over the course of 10 years to realize your goals?
3. Video presentation from friends and family taking about applicant and why he/she should be part of the program. Length: 1- 3 min.
Total cost for 10-month program is $2,000.
Non-refundable deposit of $100 with application.
If selected, deposit will apply toward tuition. If applicant is not accepted into the program, he/she can reapply to be admitted during next enrollment period without additional application fees.
Up on receiving letter of acceptance into the program from CSEAA, the following payment options are available:
- Payment in Full: 10% discount - $1,700 ($100 application fee applied)
- Monthly Payments
- First Payment of $300 is required upon acceptance ($100 application fee applied).
- 8 payments of $200 per month
- CSEAA will refund 100% of paid fees (excluding non-refundable application fee) upon request within 30 calendar days from the start of the program
- In case of medical or family emergency, after 30 days from the start of the program, CSEAA will credit apprentice account full tuition to be redeemed in the future.